Czech Aviation Training Centre (www.CATC.cz) is a mid-size independent training organization, located at Václav Havel International Airport in Prague, one of the world’s most popular cities. The Training Centre has a long history in training airline pilots and other aviation personnel dating back to the very beginning of the aviation industry. In 2012, the Air Navigation Services of the Czech Republic acquired our company. CATC continues in the aviation training tradition that Czechoslovak Airlines started almost a hundred years ago and confirms its leadership across Central Europe in this field. Czech Aviation Training Centre is responsible for the training of airline transport professionals from the beginning of their journey to the completion and maintaining their qualifications valid. At the same time, CATC is active in finding suitable placements for its successful graduates. We provide flexibility and an individual approach towards the needs of every single client. Our students participate in a large variety of training programs offered by CATC and benefit from the fact that a majority of CATC flight instructors are active airline pilots with daily practice. CATC offers various services to other professionals in the airline industry as well, such as technical staff, cabin crew members, ground handling staff, shippers, etc.
Approved Training Organization Certificates
Czech Aviation Training Centre is recognized by key national and international authorities including Europe- an Union Aviation Safety Agency (EASA), International Civil Aviation Organisation (ICAO), and International Air Transport Association (IATA), holding a variety of certificates that are continuously monitored, renewed, and updated in accordance with current aviation industry regulations and quality standards. All courses are in compliance with respective regulations.
As a part of the high-quality training, we guarantee first-class training facilities in a friendly environment to help you make the most of your time with us.
Among our simulators and other devices are:
- B737 CL/NG Full Flight Simulators
- A320ceo/neo Full Flight Simulators
- L 410 Full Flight Simulator
- ATR 42/72 Flight Training Device
- A320 Flight Training Device
- A320 & B737 Cabin Emergency and Evacuation Trainers
- A330 & ATR 42/72 Door Trainers, Slides, Fire Fighting Trainer, etc.
CATC is the best choice for the training of professional pilots and flight personnel. At the same time, it offers training and a recurrence of qualifications to individual candidates in the field of professional aviation. CATC offers all types of aviation training at the most competitive prices and of the highest quality.
Pilot Training Courses
- Type Rating courses for A320 family, B737 CL/NG, L410, ATR 42/72-500 with the possibility of completion by Zero Flight Time Training or Airplane Flight Training
- Recurrent, Revalidation, Renewal
- Special Training: AWO/LVO, PBN, MCC/JOC, UPRT
- General Subjects Theoretical Courses: RVSM, NAT, HLA, TAWS
- Pilot Screening, Psychological Testing, Screening Preparation
For the cadets training CATC offers
In cooperation with specific airline:
MPL (Multi-Crew Pilot Licence)
ACPP (Airline Cadet Pilot Programme)
General for individual customers:
ATPL Plus Program (ATPL completed by Type Rating)
ATPL Theory (650)
Pilot training courses – helicopters:
ATPL (H) Theory
Aircraft maintenance personnel training:
- Type Training A320, B737 CL/NG, ATR42/72; Differences TT A330 (PW4000) from A320
- Line & Base Maintenance (cat. B1, B2), Ramp & Transit (cat. A), General Familiarisation (cat. C) Engine Ground Run up courses A320, B737 CL/NG, ATR42/72
All courses are in compliance with the Council and Commission Regulation (EU) N°1321/2014 and EASA Part-66/147
Last but not least:
- Language Courses
- Aviation, Technical and General English
- ICAO/IR Preparatory Courses & Exams
- Dangerous Goods, Cargo & Live Animals (IATA & ICAO Courses)
- Security for Air Crew and Ground Staff
- Cabin Crew Training – Safety & Security
Prague - The heart of Europe
Czech Aviation Training Centre is located in Central Europe in one of the most beautiful capital cities in the World – Prague. Our training centre and accommodation facilities are situated directly at Václav Havel International Airport, only 20 minutes by bus to the city centre.
Interesting facts about the city:
- Prague is called “the city of a hundred spires“
- 8 million tourists visit Prague every year
- You can sample savoury Czech and international cuisine in more than 4000 restaurants
- Prague has a distinctive and unique atmosphere and has numerous cultural events guaranteed throughout the year
University Association & Cooperating Partners
As well as our commercial partners, CATC is proud to collaborate with prestigious public and private technical universities, such as Czech Technical University in Prague, UNIZA – Transport University of Žilina or VŠO – University College of Business in Prague, with a possibility to study in Bachelor Programme for airline pilots and aircraft maintenance technicians.
- Wizz Air, Czech Airlines, Smart Wings, Eurowings, Lufthansa Technik, Malaysia Airlines
- Buddha Air, Air Guyane, AirExplore, Summit Air
- ANS CR, Prague Airport, Czech Technical University in Prague, DSA, BSA, F air, CSA, CAE, Aircraft Industries, Honeywell, Britannica