MCC – Multi Crew Cooperation
We offer a stand-alone Multi-Crew Cooperation Course or MCC in combination with a type rating course for a multi-crew airplane. You can also buy the MCC course as a discounted package together with the Jet Orientation Course.
- Oral and written English skills according to ICAO Level 4 (minimum)
- Valid PPL
- Valid multi-engine IR
- Valid Class 1 Medical Certificate
- Theory 3 days
- Practical training 5 days
- As other CATC courses, it is conducted in a traditional format, comprising theoretical training followed by practical training on synthetic training devices
- Training emphasizes the development of non-technical skills applicable to working in a multi-crew environment
- The objectives of MCC training are optimum decision making, communication, allocation of tasks, use of checklists, mutual supervision, teamwork and support throughout all phases of flight under normal, abnormal and emergency conditions
- Theoretical training (25 hrs.) consists of self-study and classroom lectures:
- Interfaces: hardware, lifeware
- Leadership and authority
- Personality, attitudes and motivation
- Effective and clear communication
- Crew cooperation procedures (SOPs)
- Use of checklists
- Basic technical training for the given type of aircraft
- Practical training takes place on simulators FNPT ATR 42/72 (for turboprop aircraft) or FBS A320 or FBS B737 (for jet aircraft)
- In the case of a combined MCC/JOC course, the scope of the course is set at 30 hours of theoretical teaching and 24 hours of practical training.
- Minimum amount of Sim training is 20 hours (5 times four hours) or 10 hours on FBS if attached to Type rating
MCC – jet aircrafts: 3 590 EUR/pers.
MCC – turboprop aircrafts: 2 590 EUR/pers.
MCC&JOC package: 4 490 EUR/pers.