modulAR atpl TRAINING
We do not currently offer this course, the text is purely informative!
Screening application requirements:
- A high school diploma (maturita level)
- English language level B2 in accordance with the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (certificate not required)
- High-school level knowledge of physics and maths
- Clear criminal record (a valid official criminal record required)
- An affidavit of non-use of narcotic drugs and psychotropic substances
The screening is made of:
- COMPASS test (Computerized Pilot Aptitude Screening System)
- Personality Profile test
- Written and oral English knowledge test
- Maths and physics knowledge test
- Flying aptitude test (in a simulator)
- Final interview with the selection board
The modular ATPL program is made of relatively stand-alone building blocks (modules). It allows the training to be tailored to the individual needs of each customer. Candidates may enrol in the program after having passed the screening/selection process. The modular ATPL course lasts at least 18 months, the maximum duration is not limited.
Modular ATPL Contents
- ATPL level theoretical instruction (ATPL theory, aviation English, instrument flying theory and others)
- Basic glider training (optional)
- Flight training in single- and multi-engine aircraft and a simulator, instrument rating, night rating
- Above-standard psychologic couching (optional)
- Student - pilot gradually gains PPL(A) and then CPL(A)
- Graduates of the course hold an ATPL Frozen status, ie. they are ready to start type rating training for an airline plane
The type rating is not part of the ATPL program. However, you can enrol in it after successful completion of the ATPL course. If the type rating training directly succeeds the ATPL program, we call it ATPL+.
The type rating training on the type of a particular airline (unless organized and paid for by the airline) consists of the following:
- Theoretical instruction – ground school: approximately 8 days of classroom instruction and self-study
- Flight training: approximately 46 flight hours in a simulator (FFS or FTD)
- Aircraft flight training (Base Training) made of 6 landings
- Final skill test
- LEARN ABOUT OUR TRAINING PROGRAMS
- CHOOSE THE RIGHT PROGRAM FOR YOU
- LET'S BOOK THE DATE OF START OF YOUR TRAINING
- START THE TRAINING
- TRAINING COMPLETION
- UP TO THE SKY!
WHY TO BECOME A PILOT WITH CATC
We offer a wide range of courses and comprehensive training in a great location and with cutting-edge training devices.
We have trained hundreds of customers to their satisfaction. They all know that they will always find experience, quality and a professional and cooperative approach at CATC.
We actively seek or help create career opportunities for our cadets.
Our instructors are professional airline pilots with many years of experience gained all around the world.