JOC – Jet Orientation Course
A course for pilots who intend to start type rating training and have no previous experience with modern jet airplanes equipped with glass cockpit.
- Oral and written English skills according to ICAO Level 4 (minimum)
- Valid PPL
- Valid multi-engine IR
- Valid Class 1 Medical Certificate
- The Jet Orientation Course (JOC) enables inexperienced trainees to successfully complete a type rating course
- The overall philosophy associated with the human-machine interface in highly advanced flight decks is introduced
- Main focus of the course is to make the trainee familiar with the basic features modern JET aircraft
- Differences in handling, jet engine, high altitude flying, stall recovery, diff. display formats – proper scanning technique – Engine Indication and Crew Alerting System or ECAM Electronic Centralized Aircraft Monitoring philosophy – proper teamwork when dealing with problems; the different message and warning levels, FMS training
- One full day of classroom and APT/PTM training (8 hrs.)
- Two days of practical training in a fix-based simulator FTD B737NG (2 x 4 hrs.)
- JOC in full flight simulators or flight training devices for other types of jet aircrafts supported by CATC (A320, B737CL) is offered as a part of Type Rating courses only. The same applies for MCC/JOC package course.
1 390 EUR/person
MCC & JOC package: 4 490 EUR/person