integrated atpl training
The ATPL program is aimed above all at individual candidates for pilot training. It allows the course to be tailored to the needs of each customer. Graduates who successfully complete this program are prepared to start type rating for their preferred aircraft type and then apply for a job of airline pilot with a carrier of their choice. We offer ATPL training in combination with the type rating on the ATR 42/72, A320 family, B737CL and B737NG.
The training is open to candidates who successfully pass entry screening, i.e. a selection process, which usually takes 2 - 3 days and costs CZK 4900 VAT inclusive (2017 price).
Screening application requirements:
- A high school diploma (maturita level)
- English language level B2 in accordance with the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (certificate not required)
- High-school level knowledge of physics and maths
- Clear criminal record (a valid official criminal record required)
- An affidavit of non-use of narcotic drugs and psychotropic substances
The screening is made of:
- COMPASS test (Computerized Pilot Aptitude Screening System)
- Personality Profile test
- Written and oral English knowledge test
- Maths and physics knowledge test
- Flying aptitude test (in a simulator)
- Final interview with the selection board
The course is open to candidates who have successfully passed the entry screening/selection process. The integrated ATPL course minimizes the training time and therefore its cost to students as a result of the connection between its constituent parts. The integrated ATPL course lasts at least 18 months, the maximum duration is limited to 36 months from the beginning.
Integrated ATPL Course Contents
- ATPL level theoretical instruction (ATPL theory, aviation English, instrument flying theory and others)
- Basic glider training (optional)
- Flight training in single- and multi-engine aircraft and a simulator, including upset recovery training (simulator and aerobatic airplane)
- Competency Based Training
- Psychologic couching for personal development (leadership, communication skills, decision making and stress resilience)
We also offer a tailor-made integrated course "ATPL All Inclusive" with no further investment. Compared to the standard ATPL program, the ATPL All Inclusive contains:
- Basic glider training (6 hours with an instructor including the flight preparation)
- Psychologic couching (40 hours) - team cooperation, conflict resolution, pilot career preparation and airline screening preparation
- Exams including administrative fees and formalities: radio telephonist licence, PPL(A) exam, final CPL(A) exam at CAA (civil aviation authority)
- Accommodation at the practical training site (should the training take place out of Prague)
The type rating is not part of the course. However, you can enrol in it after successful completion of the ATPL course.
The type rating training on the type of a particular airline (unless organized and paid for by the airline) consists of the following:
- Theoretical instruction – ground school: approximately 8 days of classroom instruction and self-study
- Flight training: approximately 46 flight hours in a simulator (FFS or FTD)
- Aircraft flight training (Base Training) made of 6 landings
- Final skill test
- learn about our training programs
- CHOOSE THE RIGHt PROGRAM for you
- LET'S BOOK THE DATE OF START of your training
- start the training
- training completion
- up to the sky!
why to become a pilot with catc
We offer a wide range of courses and comprehensive training in a great location and with cutting-edge training devices.
We have trained hundreds of customers to their satisfaction. They all know that they will always find experience, quality and a professional and cooperative approach at CATC.
We actively seek or help create career opportunities for our cadets.
Our instructors are professional airline pilots with many years of experience gained all around the world.
The integrated ATPL program basic price is 49 000 EUR.
The 'All inclusive' ATPL program basic price is 59 000 EUR.
CZECH REPUBLIC HIGHLIGHTS
The Czech Republic is made of Bohemia, Moravia and a part of Silesia. It is devided into 14 administrative regions with a rich history, natural beauties and an array of architectural gems. Since 2004, it has been a member of the European Union.
Czech literature has, throughout its history, passed several important milestones that shaped its future. Authors such as Karel Čapek, Jaroslav Hašek, Franz Kafka, Bohumil Hrabal or Milan Kundera are some of those who achieved world fame.
Sports in the Czech Republic have enjoyed decades of tradition. Half of the population does sports on a regular basis, the rest watches it on TV. To mention a few unforgettable record holders: Emil Zátopek, Antonín Panenka, Martina Navrátilová, Jaromír Jágr...
The Czech Republic is the land of cars. ŠKODA Auto Mladá Boleslav is the largest car manufacturer. Velorex, Tatra 603, Škoda Felicia, Aero 50 Dynamik or Laurin&Klement are just a few of some unique Czech cars.
The Czech Republic is famous for its top-quality glassware manufacturing. Czech glass has been produced in the region since the mid-1300s. The highly valued Czech glassware is showcased in the palace of Versailles, in La Scala or the Hermitage.
Beer has been brewed in Bohemia for more than a thousand years. "Czech Beer" has been a Protected Geographical Indication of the EU since 2008 and its taste is famous in the whole world. Pilsner Urquell and Budweiser Budvar are two of the most famous brands.