Initial Cabin Crew Training (individuals)
The training is suitable not only for new applicants but also for Flight Attendants with a non-EU (non-EASA) Attestation.
Completion of the course meets the EU 965/2012 Attestation requirement
Detail description of the training
- Minimum age 18 years, no upper age limit
- A valid medical examination for cabin crew issued by the Institute of Aviation Medicine or an authorized aviation doctor, or a medical examination for cabin crew (Medical 2) issued in another EU State.
- English language proficiency – at least level B2 (according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages).
- Pleasant appearance and presentation
- Height and weight without restrictions (it is recommended to follow the entry requirements of the airlines where applicants are applying for future employment).
Time and place of the course
- From 25 September to 13 October 2023 in the CATC building (Hangar B, Václav Havel Airport, Prague)
Aim of the course
- Acquiring the knowledge and skills necessary for the work of flight attendants.
- Obtaining the Certification of Cabin Crew according to EU 965/2012
- Enhancing the language skills needed for effective communication during the flight and in case of emergency on board.
- Communication, dealing with passengers, situational awareness on board
- First aid
- Dangerous goods/safety procedures/flight standards
- Fire on board, firefighting procedures
- Water, polar, and desert survival training
- Crew Resource Management (CRM)
- Discipline and responsibilities
- Aviation meteorology
22 000 CZK per person
Please read the General Terms and Conditions of the training, which include the payment and cancellation conditions.
Binding order and payment
No later than 15 September 2023, payment to the CATC account no later than 22 September 2023.
CATC does not guarantee employment with airlines, but with the CATC attestation, a candidate can apply for a job as a cabin crew with any airline in the European Union.