Engine run-up course ATR 42/72
We offer this maintenance training in the following combinations:
- Engine run-up for PWC PW 121 engine, ATR 42-200/300 series
- Engine run-up for PWC PW 127 engine, ATR 42-400/500/72-212A
- Engine run-up for PWC PW 124engine, ATR 72-100/200 series
The theoretical part of this course will provide you with the necessary knowledge to perform this activity. In the practical part you will learn necessary skills including emergency procedures and unusual situations that may occur during this activity.
The course is delivered as
- Theoretical part: 1 day / 5 hrs basic or 7 hrs with theory extended by calculations
- Practical part: 2 hours/1 person/1 engine on the respective ATR simulator.
- Practical part: 1 hour/1 person/1 engine on the relevant ATR simulator
- Under certain conditions, the practical part may be conducted directly on the aircraft.