Engine run-up course A320 Family
We offer this training in the following combinations:
- Engine run-up for CFM56 engine, Airbus A320 CEO
- Engine run-up for IAE V2500 engine, Airbus A320 CEO
- Engine run-up for CFM LEAP-1A engine, Airbus A320 NEO
- Engine run-up for IAE PW1100G engine, Airbus A320 NEO
The theoretical part of this course will provide you with the necessary knowledge to perform this activity. In the practical part, you will learn the necessary skills including emergency procedures and unusual situations that may occur during this activity.
The course is delivered as
- Theoretical part: 1 day / 5 hrs basic or 7 hrs with theory extended by calculations
- Practical part: 2 hours/1 person/1 engine on the relevant A320 CEO or NEO simulator
- Practical part: 1 hour/1 person/1 engine on the relevant A320 CEO or NEO simulator
- Under certain conditions, the practical part may be conducted directly on the aircraft.