Dangerous Goods Regulations For Cabin Crew Members – Initial
Cabin Crew (previous category 11)
This course is recommended for Airlines cabin crew members, Airlines cabin crew supervisors.
Courses carried out in the Czech language (in English on request), written exam in English.
- IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations
- Identification of dangerous goods Classes and divisions
- Packing requirements
- Marking and labeling
- Storage and loading procedures
- Undeclared dangerous goods
- Radioactive materials
- Emergency procedures
- Basic information regarding IATA rules for Dangerous Goods
- How to ensure that the goods have been properly packed, marked, and labeled
- Dangerous goods emergency response procedures