COVID-19 Protective measures in CATC
Dear customers, students, please take your time to read and follow regulations that reflect the requirements of the Hygienic Station of the Capital of Prague.
To protect all of us and ensure the smooth operation of CATC, we ask each visitor for their own, conscientious self-assessment before visiting us. If you do not feel well, have a fever, have a cough, or have met a person with a positive test, please stay home!
Wear a drape in the CATC area, wash your hands regularly with soap, use disinfection, and keep a distance of 2 m.
- Each participant in the training is obliged to wear a face mask in the classrooms and use the disinfection that is at the entrance to the CATC.
- Ventilate classrooms regularly, weather permitting.
- Each participant fills in the COVID statement, which is available at the reception. Please check by click on the link: Customer affidavit. Submits the completed statement at the reception
- Used overalls, please hang on a hanger, they are sent to the laundry after each use.
- Consumption of food and drink is prohibited in classrooms! We ask students to eat outside this area. Consumption of food and drink is allowed in designated areas.
- All participants in simulator training follow the instructor's instructions. The training facilities are treated with disinfection after the lesson. Each participant fills in the COVID statement, which is available at the reception. Please submit the completed declaration at reception. FC crews may ask the reception for protective equipment before starting FFS training if they do not have their own. Outside reception opening hours, protective equipment (sets) is available for free pick-up at the reception desk.
- For each CATC client, he is prepared to sign the "Customer Declaration" and the "Protective Equipment Leaflet", where he confirms with your signature that you have read this regulation and will use a protective veil for the entire stay in the CATC premises, except for refreshments.
The reception is open: MON - FRI 6:30 - 18:30, SAT - SUN 8:30 - 16:30
Thank you for following these rules