Multi Crew Cooperation
We offer a stand-alone Multi-Crew Cooperation Course or MCC in combination with a type rating course for a multi-crew airplane. You can also buy the MCC course as a discounted package together with the Jet Orientation Course.
- Oral and written English skills according to ICAO Level 4 (minimum)
- Valid PPL
- Valid multi-engine IR
- Valid Class 1 Medical Certificate
- Theory 3 days
- Practical training 5 days
- As other CATC courses, it is conducted in a traditional format, comprising theoretical training followed by practical training on synthetic training devices
- Training emphasizes the development of non-technical skills applicable to working in a multi-crew environment
- The objectives of MCC training are optimum decision making, communication, allocation of tasks, use of checklists, mutual supervision, teamwork and support throughout all phases of flight under normal, abnormal and emergency conditions
- Theoretical training (25 hrs.) consists of self-study and classroom lectures:
- Interfaces: hardware, lifeware
- Leadership and authority
- Personality, attitudes and motivation
- Effective and clear communication
- Crew cooperation procedures (SOPs)
- Use of checklists
- Basic, type-specific technical training for the respective SIM or FTD
- All the practical training is performed either in FTD B737NG (jet aircrafts) or in FNPT ATR 42/72 (turboprop aircrafts)
- MCC in full flight simulators or flight training devices for other types of jet or turboprop aircrafts supported by CATC (A320, B737CL, L 410) is offered as a part of Type Rating courses only. The same applies for MCC/JOC package course.
- Minimum amount of Sim training is 20 hours (5 times four hours) or 10 hours on FBS if attached to Type rating
MCC - jet aircrafts: 3 590 EUR/pers.
MCC - turboprop aircrafts: 2 590 EUR/pers.
MCC&JOC package: 4 490 EUR/pers.
Would you like to be informed about the course date?
There are no dates available at the moment. Contact us for more information or enquiry.