IATA Dangerous Goods Cat.3 - recurrent, selfstudy
Are you too busy to attend classroom sessions? Sign up for a selfstudy dangerous goods regulations course and get your IATA international certificate! Check out the closest course dates and enrolment deadlines.
- Good knowledge/understanding of written English
- Valid Certificate of Dangerous Goods Regulations Course – cat. 3 – Initial
Courses carried out in Czech language (in English on request), written exam in English.
- General Philosophy
- General Requirements for Shippers
- List of Dangerous Goods
- General Packing Requirements
- Packing instructions
- Labelling and Marking
- Emergency procedures
- Recognition of undeclared dangerous goods
- Provisions for passengers and goods
Course objectives = students know how to
- Correctly apply IATA rules for Dangerous Goods
- Understand the legal aspects and responsibilities of shippers, agents and airlines involved in the
- Transport of Dangerous Goods, and how to correctly identify and classify Dangerous Goods
- Ensure that the goods have been properly packed, marked and labelled
- Fill in and check the “Shippers Declaration for Dangerous Goods”
- Prepare Air Waybills according to IATA rules
- Deliver consignments containing dangerous goods to airlines - ready to send
13 400 CZK
Would you like to be informed about the course date?
There are no dates available at the moment. Contact us for more information or enquiry.