IATA Cargo Introductory - classroom
Introductory course for transport and operations employees involved in international cargo air-transport.
Good knowledge/understanding of written English
48 hours / 6 days
- Industry Regulations, ICAO-IATA-FIATA
- The Air Cargo Agency, The IATA Cargo Agent, The Consolidator
- World Geography, IATA 3-letter codes, Time differences, Calculation of transportation times
- Use of Guides, The OAG Flight Guide, The OAG Cargo Guide
- Aircraft, Bulk Loading Limitations, Unit Load Devices (ULD)
- Handling Facilities, Aircraft and cargo terminal facilities
- Air Cargo Acceptance
- Cargo Booking Procedures
- Cargo Automation
- Cargo Rates and Charges, Application of TACT (The Air Cargo Tariff)
- The Air Waybill, Completion - Labelling and Marking
Course objectives = students know how to
- Prepare everything necessary, including reservations, for international air shipments
- Calculate the correct rates and charges for both ordinary cargo and special cargo (special goods and rates for specific types of goods)
- Provide clients with accurate and useful information
- Prepare Air Waybills according to relevant IATA rules and procedures
30 300 CZK
Would you like to be informed about the course date?
There are no dates available at the moment. Contact us for more information or enquiry.