CATC/ICAO Live Animals – Basic
In this basic course, you will learn about manipulation and air transport of live animals as cargo consignments and as accompanied baggage.
This course is taught in accordance with the IATA LAR (Live Animals Regulations) manual and ends with a test after which the participant receives a certificate issued by CATC
5 hours / 1 day
Courses carried out in Czech language (in English on request), written exam in English.
- Application of IATA Live Animals Regulations
- Government Regulations
- Carrier Regulations
- Carriage of Domestic Pets in Passenger Cabins as Accompanied Baggage
- Reservations and Advance Arrangements
- Animal Behaviour
- Classification of Animals
- CITES Protected Species
- Container Requirements
- Marking and Labelling
- Handling Procedures
- Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species of Wild Fauna and Flora
- To improve the quality of Live Animals handling
- Manipulation and Air Transport of Live Animals as Cargo Consignments and as Accompanied Baggage
- Correct Application of IATA Live Animals Regulations
7 300 CZK without VAT
Minimum number of participants in the course: 3.
If this condition is not met, CATC reserves the right to cancel the course and move it to another date, upon agreement with the participant.