ATR 42/72-500 Type Rating
- EASA CPL with ATPL theory or valid ATPL(A)
- ME/IR rating and MCC course
- Valid Medical 1 Certificate
- Advanced UPRT certificate (for licences issued after 29th December 2020)
- At least 70 flight hours as a PIC on aeroplanes
- English ICAO Level 4 or higher
The pilot obtains an ATR 42/72 type rating. The ATR 42/72 type rating course fulfils the requirements of FCL.725 and FCL 720.A.
approximately 25 days
- Ground school
- FTD sessions
- FFS sessions
- Final Skill test
Crew of 2 pilots (valid for the start of training until 31/3/2024).