Differences Type Training ATR42/72 – Category B2 from B1
Ability to read and understand English written technical documentation
Elementary knowledge of aircraft systems
(B2+C): 27 hrs.
Theoretical training (B2+C): 20 hrs.
Practical training (aircraft, B2 only): 7 hrs.
To cover the differences between two different aircraft type ratings of the same manufacturer
Course level and content
- Detailed description, operation, component location, removal/installation, bite and troubleshooting procedures
Course objectives = student´s ability to
- Relevant theoretical knowledge
- ability to work with maintenance manual (incl. its application)
- Proficiency in use of crew reports and on-board reporting systems
- Procedures for components replacement
- Systems and aircraft handling
- Determine aircraft airworthiness per MEL/CDL
- Related safety precautions
- Aircraft manuals
- Maintenance practices important to the airframe, its systems and power-plant
- special tooling and test equipmen
- Procedures for servicing (fuel, power-plants, hydraulics, landing gear, water/waste and oxygen systems)
- Functional checks
- The general layout of the aircraft’s major systems
- The general layout and characteristics of the power-plant