Airbus A320 Family
The aim of the respective training is to fulfill the requirements of Part-FCL concerning type rating.
Oral and written English skills according to ICAO Level 4 (min.)
Valid CPL with ATPL credit or valid ATPL
Valid multi-engine IFR rating
Valid Class 1 Medical Certificate
Practical training on APT
Self-study / CBT / Theoretical test
Practical training on FFS / Practical test
- All the CATC type rating courses are conducted in a traditional format, comprising theoretical training followed by practical training on synthetic training devices
- Theoretical training consists of CBT self-study lectures and several classroom sessions
- All the practical training is performed on Full flight simulators with certification level D
- Training & Checking
- Practical training is performed on flat panel trainers and full flight simulators
- Minimum amount of FFS training is 32 hours (8 times four hours)
- Each practical training is preceded by a 90 min. briefing and followed by a detailed debriefing of the instructor
- Type rating course finishes with a skill test on the FFS
- The test will be taken by an examiner of CATC or by an examiner of the customer-airline
- Base training is offered by CATC Flight Training via a one-hour specific landing training mission on the CSA airplanes
- If a ZFTT course is intended, a special authorization by the relevant CAA and a specific agreement between CATC and the customer-airline are required, which have to be signed and approved prior starting the type rating course
- Multicultural training and individual approach
- worldwide-experienced pilots – instructors
- regular participation at the international conferences, experience exchange
- practical experience with trainings of multicultural crews
- Training may be tailored to your airline SOPs
- Tradition-based close relationship between CATC and the Czech Airlines
- base training provided in Prague Airport
- CATC base inside Prague Airport area
- More than 90 years of experience in air crews´ training
- Training devices maintenance support (24/7)
- Coverage of international quality standards and regulations
- Possibility to provide accommodation for our customers in the vicinity of CATC
CATC type rating courses can be supplemented with additional trainings:
- AWO: If training beyond CAT1 competence is desired, an additional practical training lesson of four hours will be scheduled.
- RNP RNAV: If RNP RNAV approach competence is desired, an additional practical training lesson of four hours will be scheduled.
- ETOPS: If ETOPS competence is desired, an additional practical training lesson of four hours will be scheduled.
- ZFTT: If a specific landing training is requested, an additional practical training lesson of two hours will be scheduled.
- MCC attached - additional practical training lessons of 10 hours will be scheduled
- In case Upset recovery special training competence is desired, an additional practical training lesson of four hours will be scheduled.
- If an additional LOFT – scenario based training is requested, an additional practical training lesson of four hours will be scheduled.