Specialised Security Awareness Training – A2
This course is organised according to the National Security Training Programme in civil aviation, issued by CAA Czech Republic.
4 classroom hours
People requesting acces to Security Restricted Area without being accompanied.
People to have an ID Card issued, without an obligation to attend a Specialised Security Training (per paragraph 5.2 of the National Security Training Programme)
- 24 months
- Performed by an instructor at the end of the training
- Form: written test (min. 20 questions)
- Previous civil aviation unlawful acts, terrorist attacks and current threats analysis
- Goals and organisation of civil aviation protection, incl. duties and responsibilities of Security check employees
- Reporting procedures
- Relevant legal requirements
- Manners of appropriate reaction to security related events
- Security screening point configuration and procedures
- Access control and relevant procedures
- Airport ID Cards