Taxiing Course – B737NG
Technical personnel associated with line and/or base maintenance activities requiring authorization to taxi the aircraft.
Valid B737NG qualification (ATA 104 level 3 mechanical course completion) Valid B737NG Engine Run-up qualification
Theoretical training: 3,5 hrs. Practical training (fixed-base simulators or FFS or aircraft): 4 hrs. Total: 7,5 hrs.
1. Entry requirements
- Valid B737NG qualification (ATA 104 level 3 mechanical course completion)
- Valid B737NG Engine Run-up qualification
Recommendations for trainees:
- To be familiar with turbine-powered transport aircraft and digital electronic equipment
- To have the knowledge and experience required for maintaining turbine powered transport aircraft
- Ability to read, write and communicate at an understandable level in English language
2. Course content
- NLGW steering
- Communication, ATC, phraseology
- Turning radii, dimensions
- AMM extract
- Taxi operations and techniques
- Runway signs
- Safety information
- Cockpit check-lists
- Abnormal operation procedures
- Emergency procedures
- Check ride
3. Course objective
- To be able to safely taxi the aircraft under all operational conditions encountered by maintenance personnel
4. Course duration
Theoretical training: 3,5 hrs.
Practical training (fixed-base simulators or FFS or aircraft): 4 hrs.
Total: 7,5 hrs.