EWIS Initial Course
EWIS (Electrical Wiring Interconnection System) course is designed to promote the use of proper procedures, methods, techniques and practices when performing maintenance, preventive maintenance, inspection, alteration and cleaning of EWIS.
1. Intended for:
The personnel directly involved in the maintenance and inspection of electrical wiring systems identified as (i.a.w. AMC 20-22):
- Target group 1 – qualified staff performing EWIS maintenance
- Target group 2 – qualified staff performing maintenance inspections on wiring systems
2. Entry requirements
3. Course content
- General electrical wiring interconnection system practices
- Wiring practices documentation
- Connective devices
- Connective device repair
4. Course duration
- theoretical training: 16 hrs.