EWIS Continuation Course
This course is designed to refresh the use of proper procedures, methods, techniques and practices when performing maintenance, preventive maintenance, inspection, alteration and cleaning of EWIS. Continuation course shall be made in each two years period.
Valid EWIS (Initial) Certificate
1. Intended for:
The personnel directly involved in the maintenance and inspection of electrical wiring systems identified as (i.a.w. AMC 20-22):
- Target group 1 – qualified staff performing EWIS maintenance
- Target group 2 – qualified staff performing maintenance inspections on wiring systems
2. Entry requirements
- Valid EWIS (Initial) Certificate
3. Course content = refreshment of:
- General electrical wiring interconnection system practices
- Wiring practices documentation
- Connective devices
- Connective device repair
4. Course duration
- theoretical training: 3 hrs.