Valid CC attestation
Performed any flying duties during preceding 6 months within the recurrent training validity period
Performed any flying duties on one particular aircraft type
ATR42/72 or B737CL: 23,5 hrs.
A320 or A330: 24 hrs.
- 12 months
Course content details to be consulted with CC Chief Instructor.
- Stowage of articles
- Safety management system
- First aid
- Emergency procedures
- Dangerous goods
- Critical analysis of incidents and accidents
- Security procedures
- Skill tests
- Additional triennial course – at intervals not exceeding 3 years:
- Aircraft type specific elements (ATSE)
- Operator specific training elements (OSTE)
- To keep a permanent high level of CC knowledge and skills and make them familiar with changes
- OSTE: 16 hrs. (18 hrs. – extended version every 2 years)
- ATSE = practical demonstration:
- ATR42/72: 1,5 hrs.
- A320: 2 hrs.
- B737CL: 1,5 hrs.
- A330: 2 hrs.
- Security procedures: 6 hrs.
- Total time:
- ATR42/72 or B737CL: 23,5 hrs. (25,5 hrs. – extended)
- A320 or A330: 24 hrs. (26 hrs. – extended)