B737 Cabin Emergency Evacuation Trainer
The Boeing 737 CEET (Cabin Emergency Evacuation Trainer ) allows the improving of the quality and effectiveness of cabin attendant training.
- Handling of the cabin door
- Passenger announcements through the public address system.
- Communication with the cockpit and other cabin attendant positions.
- Use of emergency and life saving equipment, first aid.
- Fire-fighting at various places in the cabin.
- Non-standard situation activities (i.e., hijacking of the aircraft, etc.).
- Preparation of passengers for an emergency landing, emergency evacuation of the aircraft.
Joint cabin and flight Crew Resource Management.
The CEET B737 is also equipped with a cockpit replica where the only functioning controls and signalling devices are those used for the cabin control or for communication with the cabin crew.
Basic technical specifications:
In the mock-up cabin there are seats for:
- 30 passengers
- 5 cabin attendants
- 2 pilots
- 1 instructor