Theoretical Knowledge Instructor for ATPL(A) theory
We are currently looking for a person to reinforce our team of theoretical instructors. We encourage both male and female candidates to let us know about their talents.
- Holder of ATPL(A) licence or education in Aviation subjects
- Professional experience in commercial air transport as a pilot, mechanic, etc.
- Ability to teach in English. ICAO level 5 or higher, or equivalent to level B2
- Able to work with PC, MS Office (Powerpoint), Keynote, etc.
- Teaching of subjects according to the candidate's capabilities (max. 4), preferred subjects: Aircraft General Knowledge, Instrumentation, Navigation, Radionavigation, Principles of flight, Operational Procedures
- Employment contract (full time) for indefinite period
- Employee benefits
- Supposed starting date 1st October 2017
Does this look interesting to you? Please send us your CV + cover letter before 15th August 2017, e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you need more information? We will be happy to answer your questions by e-mail on the above mentioned address.